Karate is a Japanese martial art, which first came from Okinawa to mainland Japan in 1916. Karate practice promotes mental and physical health, improves self-confidence, balance, focus, and strength.
Our dojo is an affiliate of Shotokan Karate of America (SKA), a national non-profit organization teaching traditional karate since 1955.
Our purpose is to improve ourselves through our practice and to perpetuate our art. We welcome adult students (age 15 and up) to come train with us. All instructors are black belts certified by Shihan Tsutomu Ohshima.
visit us at our dojo!
Practice: Tuesdays and Thursdays 7:00-8:30pm
More Bay Area SKA dojos:
- Cupertino - http://www.cupertinoshotokan.com/
- Saratoga - http://saratoga-shotokan.org/
- Redwood City - https://sites.google.com/site/sequoiadojo/
- Berkeley - https://www.sites.google.com/site/berkeleyymcashotokan/
- San Leandro - https://www.facebook.com/sanleandroska
- San Jose - http://www.sanjoseshotokan.com/